Henkel, a global business in three business areas, Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies, with global brands including RightGuard, Schwarzkopf and Sellotape, identified a business need to tackle growing overdue receivables. The client required an escalated collections process to improve results.
With Henkel’s business mantra “Excellence is our passion”, it was clear from the outset that the Henkel team would need total confidence in Thornton Hope’s ability to deliver the exceptional level of customer service they expected. Thanks to our client focus, our seamless technology solution and our expertise in Credit Management we were able to deliver exactly what they need.
We achieved the following:
- Included working with client’s European shared service centre in Bratislava.
- Provided robust technological solution via client online portal.
- Process integration with shared service team, enabling debts to be passed for collection, progress to be monitored and dispute communications to be managed.
- 76% of cases collected
- Results achieved without the need for litigation.
- Significant reduction in bad debt.
- Online visibility of progress and performance.
“We have been using the services of Thornton Hope for years now and we continue to be impressed with their excellent service and would not hesitate to recommend them.”
Lisa Vardy, Credit Manager, Henkel